FARAH "Limited Edition"
Taupe hand spun silk with orange, gold, black and cream stripes. with gold metal coin accent, fully lines with soft cotton. This style of fabric is commonly used in the traditional Palestinian "thobes" and its accessories. They were typically imported from Syria was known to create such beautiful and intricate textiles.
- Standard: 4.5 inches vertically from nose ridge to point of chin
- Petite: 4 inches vertically from nose ridge to point of chin
We ship worldwide
(For international shipments we advise including a phone number to avoid delivery delays)
- Adjustable soft elastic loops around the ear for personalized fit
- Adjustable soft elastic bands around the head for personalized fit
- Made with three layers of mixed protective fabrics
- Fully lined with 100% quality cotton soft on the skin
- Hand woven
- Limited Edition
- Gold coin detail
- Washable & reusable
- Constructed filter pouch
- Mindful design for tailored fit and comfort
- Built in pliable material to shape around nose ridge
- Includes single (5 layer) replaceable filter for added safety
- Filter Contents:
- Two anti sticking cloth
- One filter cloth
- One activated carbon
- One efficient fiber cloth
Hand wash - hang dry
- 100% hand woven silk outer shell
- 100% soft cotton lining
Made: in New York
- For questions about this style please contact us.
At Rami Kashoú we ship worldwide and envision a greener future for apparel design. Each order placed with us is made to order, reducing waste and creating a direct link between customer and designer.
Please expect up 4 - 7 business days processing time after an order is made (sometimes sooner) Once your order is complete, it will be packaged and shipped per your shipping preference.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
All sales are final. As our product is made to order, we stand by the quality of our apparel. If your order arrives damaged or defective, please email us at If expedited shipping is required, please immediately email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com for further details.