FIRE DRAGON - Limited Edition
We are currently accepting orders. Please Note that all shipments will resume on and after Oct 25th. Thank you!
Palestinian hand embroidery "mahogany ombre' thread cross stitched on sand background". Dragon translates to "Altinin" in Arabic. Mother nature is part of the inspiration and documentation of this masterful craft created by talented women in Palestine. Native birds, trees, flowers, wheat sprouts, vines, rivers, harvest, cultural traditions, celebrations and lifestyle are common reflections showcased in this masterful art which traces back to the 18th century
- Standard: 4.5 inches vertically from nose ridge to point of chin
- Petite: 4 inches vertically from nose ridge to point of chin
We ship worldwide
(For international shipments we advise including a phone number to avoid delivery delays)
- Made with three layers of mixed fabrics
- Fully lined with 100% quality cotton soft on the skin
- Limited Edition - collectable item
- Cross stitched embroidery
- Accent mahogany ombre' detail
- Washable & reusable
- Adjustable soft elastic ear loops for personalized fit
- Constructed filter pouch
- Mindful design for tailored fit and comfort
- Built in pliable material to shape around nose ridge
- Includes single (5 layer) replaceable filter for added safety
- Filter Contents:
- Two anti sticking cloth
- One filter cloth
- One activated carbon
- One efficient fiber cloth
Hand wash - hang dry
- 20%cottoon, 80% poly outer shell
- 100% cotton lining
Size and Fit:
- One adjustable size
Made in New York, hand embroidered in Palestine
- For questions about this style please contact us.
At Rami Kashoú we ship worldwide and envision a greener future for apparel design. Each order placed with us is made to order, reducing waste and creating a direct link between customer and designer.
Please expect up to 7 business days processing time after an order is made (sometimes sooner) Once your order is complete, it will be packaged and shipped per your shipping preference.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All sales are final. As our product is made to order, we stand by the quality of our apparel. If your order arrives damaged or defective, please email us at If expedited shipping is required, please immediately email us email@example.com
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.