3URS - R
Palestinian embroidery, geometric machine cross stitch in red and green and yellow, "Manjal" design stitch, rhinestone detailing and gold coins which highlight the eyes inspired by the modern day Palestinian "thobe" "traditional dress".
"3URS" in Arabic means wedding celebration which inspired his mask as it is perfect for special occasions or an every day standout!
- Standard: 4.5 inches vertically from nose ridge to point of chin
- Petite: 4 inches vertically from nose ridge to point of chin
We ship worldwide
(For international shipments we advise including a phone number to avoid delivery delays)
- Adjustable soft elastic loops around the ear for personalized fit
- Adjustable soft elastic bands around the head for personalized fit
- Made with three layers of mixed protective fabrics
- Fully lined with 100% quality cotton soft on the skin
- Rhinestones and embroidery
- Silver coin detailing
- Washable & reusable
- Constructed filter pouch
- Mindful design for tailored fit and comfort
- Built in pliable material to shape around nose ridge
- Includes single (5 layer) replaceable filter for added safety
- Filter Contents:
- Two anti sticking cloth
- One filter cloth
- One activated carbon
- One efficient fiber cloth
Hand wash - hang dry
- 20% cotton 80% Poly outer shell
- 100% soft cotton lining
Made in: New York
- For questions about this style please contact us.
At Rami Kashoú we ship worldwide and envision a greener future for apparel design. Each order placed with us is made to order, reducing waste and creating a direct link between customer and designer.
Please expect up 4 - 7 business days processing time after an order is made (sometimes sooner) Once your order is complete, it will be packaged and shipped per your shipping preference.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All sales are final. As our product is made to order, we stand by the quality of our apparel. If your order arrives damaged or defective, please email us at If expedited shipping is required, please immediately email us email@example.com
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.