Lightweight and breathable custom printed quality cotton in black and white with black satin trim detail, suited for warm weather. The Hand (Khamsa) is a sign of protection that also represents blessings, power, and strength, good luck and is seen as potent in deflecting the evil eye in. One of the most common components of gold and silver jewellery in the region, historically and traditionally, it was most commonly carved in jet or formed from silver, a metal believed to represent purity and hold magical properties. It is also painted on the walls of houses for protection.
- Standard: 4.5 inches vertically from nose ridge to point of chin
- Petite: 4 inches vertically from nose ridge to point of chin
We ship worldwide
(For international shipments we advise including a phone number to avoid delivery delays)
- Adjustable soft elastic loops around the ear for personalized fit
- Adjustable soft elastic bands around the head for personalized fit
- Made with three layers of soft protective cotton
- Fully lined with 100% quality cotton soft on the skin
- Washable & reusable
- Constructed filter pouch
- Mindful design for a quality and tailored fit
- Built in pliable material for shaped fit around nose
- Black satin trim detail
- Includes single (5 layer) replaceable filter for additional safety
- Filter Contents:
- Two anti sticking cloth
- One filter cloth
- One activated carbon
- One efficient fiber cloth
Machine wash - tumble dry
Made in: New York
- For questions about this style please contact us.
At Rami Kashoú we ship worldwide and envision a greener future for apparel design. Each order placed with us is made to order, reducing waste and creating a direct link between customer and designer.
Please expect up 4 - 7 business days processing time after an order is made (sometimes sooner) Once your order is complete, it will be packaged and shipped per your shipping preference.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
All sales are final. As our product is made to order, we stand by the quality of our apparel. If your order arrives damaged or defective, please email us at If expedited shipping is required, please immediately email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com for further details.